Middleton Intensive English Programme (MIEP)
A bespoke intensive English programme that will catapult your child's proficiency to access top international curricula and programmes.
Don't let your child's English proficiency hold back their true potential
EtonHouse has launched a new bespoke Middleton Intensive English Programme (MIEP) at its Middleton West Coast campus. We understand that sometimes due to their English proficiency, students are not able to join international schools and pursue their desired pathway in Singapore. But that shouldn't hold them back from realising their dreams and pursuing a top-notch international school programme that leads to reputable university destinations.
MIEP is an intensive programme designed for such students who need intensive support and guidance to build on their English language competency. The programme is tailored to your child's context and will build confidence and competence in the language through an immersive environment while also ensuring that each child receives strong pastoral support and access to our reputable mindfulness and well-being programme.
In four terms or less*, your child will be able to access any mainstream international school curriculum with standard English as an Additional Language (EAL) support in an EtonHouse or Middleton campus. *subject to the student meeting the exit requirements
Parents are welcome to join us for an in-person tour for these to learn more
- Our bespoke programme and excellent support through a rich student-teacher ratio
- A strong pastoral care provision
- Timetable and subjects taught other than English which include Math, Arts, and Physical Education for Grades 4 to 7
- Entry and exit criteria
- Rolling admissions throughout the year
- Access to a strong contentment and well-being programme in partnership with the Contentment Foundation in the US
- Full use of the well-designed and innovative facilities and resources that encourage a holistic and well-rounded development
- An international teaching and learning environment
- Specific details for enrolment, such as the eligibility, admissions process, assessments, meals and school fees etc
Register your interest here
At Middleton, your child will enjoy an
Outstanding International Curriculum
Focused on Holistic Learning and Well-being
Delivered by Passionate Educators from Diverse Backgrounds
Part of the EtonHouse International Education Group, a Middleton education also comes at a very affordable price point.
"Middleton is a special place where everything we do has students right in the centre of it. Our parents and my entire team come together to create a space where learning thrives, and the learner thrives."
Frequently Asked Questions
Middleton International School offers a high-quality international curriculum at an affordable fee. We aim to groom independent thinkers who take responsibility for their learning and are compassionate, responsible and active global citizens. The school is part of the EtonHouse International Education Group.