High-Quality International Education that's Affordable
Early Years to High School
Middleton offers a unique international school programme at an affordable fee. The rigorous inquiry-based curriculum is a blend of local and international curriculum learning outcomes delivered by a team of passionate educators.
- A vibrant community that exudes warmth and heart
- Early Years: Reggio-inspired Inquire-Think-Learn (ITL) programme
- Primary and Middle School: inquiry-based International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) with Singapore-inspired Mathematics
Cambridge IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) offering a variety of elective subjects in preparation for the A-Levels programme
- Leading the way in well-being in partnership with the US-based Contentment Foundation
- Well-equipped classrooms and facilities designed to facilitate a high-quality programme inspired by best practices
- Part of the trusted EtonHouse International Education Group
- *NEW* West Coast campus opening in Feb 2022^, offers Nursery 2 to Grade 5 (age 4 to 11)
- Upper Bukit Timah campus offers Grade 1 to 5 (ages 6 to 11)
- Tampines campus offers Nursery 2 to Grade 12* (ages 4 to 18)
*Grade 10 to 12 will be launched from 2022 onwards. Grade 11 & 12 are subject to CPE approval.
^Subject to CPE Approval
We are an EduTrust accredited school and can accept LTVP holders and students who need to apply for Student Pass.
Note: Due to the latest COVID-19 restrictions, physical school tours are only available after operating hours with only 1 parent/representative per family. We continue to conduct virtual tours for all interested families. Thank you for your understanding.