Much more than an affordable school
Trusted curriculum-Excellent facilities
Early Years to High School
Middleton offers a unique international school programme at an affordable fee. The rigorous curriculum is a blend of local and international curriculum learning outcomes, and is delivered by a passionate team of educators.
- Early Years - a blend of Reggio-inspired Inquire-Think-Learn (ITL) programmes
- Primary and Middle School - Inquiry based International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) with Singapore MOE inspired Mathematics.
Cambridge IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) offering a variety of elective subjects in preparation for the A-level programme
- Well-equipped classrooms and facilities designed to facilitate a high-quality programme inspired by best practice.
- Diverse mix of local and international educators
- Strong backing and access to years of expertise through EtonHouse International Education Group
- An inclusive and cohesive community
- UBT campus offers Grade 1-5
- Tampines campus offers Nursery 2 - Grade 9
- Grade 10 - 12 will be launched from 2022 onwards. (Grade 11 and 12 are subject to CPE approval)
We are now able to accept Student Pass applications, LTVP Pass holders are welcome to apply.
*Due to the new COVID-19 restrictions, we have temporarily suspended all physical school tours and will be conducting Virtual Tours for all interested families.